Friday, September 7, 2012

manifesto

I don't think of myself as one who needs one.  I have my feet and my hands and my heart, what else? ...  but here is this:
5. I will love like it’s the end of the world and the house is on fire. And if it’s not, I’ll bring the matches. I’ll love even when I don’t, or when I lose, or when love’s fleeting like sunsets or thick like bone or long or heavy or boring like the book I’m never done reading and writing.

6. I will live every day like it never happened before or like a tune to a song still unwritten. And I’ll record every hour on my face...
7. I will dream up my reality. I will not be reasonable or realistic...
10. I will be wild and untamed. I will believe in wolves. I’ll be insane, uncivilized, emotional and personal.
Thanks ... yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment