Monday, September 10, 2012

delight

True story:  I woke up one rainy morning last week and my first thought was that they were back.  I was right because the first thing I found in the clearing before the woods was the fairy ring.  And then I found a gift on my desk.  A gift from a kindred spirit who shares my love of all things woodsy and wild ... and of these blues
I know that it was intended for me to eat but there was just one and it was so perfect, and still on my desk at the end of the day, which was when I remembered that I always wanted to make a spore print.  My absolute delight inspired some rare purpose to my wandering...
My collection from yesterday↑ and some fun playing with photos of today's (I'm a goof, it was like Christmas morning) spore prints ↓.  





Thanks Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment