Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spiders

spiders are taking over

While I was here ...

oh, here.

... the spiders began to make themselves comfortable in my house.  I am secretely pleased that spiders feel welcome here and consider this as I walk through this house after my absence.  I snag their faint webs across the fronts of my legs and notice that they have spent productive hours in remote corners where the shriveled shells of flies, etc. remain.  We can share this house.  They have spent more time here lately.

I took up this project knowing that I would be away as soon as it began -- that I was leaving was the catylsyt.  I wanted a place to collect the bits and pieces of what I am finding and to wonder what it is to be on a journey and to be at home -- to be wandering ... to be at a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment