Friday, September 9, 2011

five senses friday

I have wanted to accept this invitation from abby try again for a while so here goes...

Seeing:  Fog and fog-catcher



Tasting:  My students' work today.  Our lesson was the "stir-fry" method and they made beautiful broccoli beef worthy of any plate and palate.  Wish I had a photo.

Smelling: Pine and fresh-cut grass


Hearing:  Classical opera kick -- a student walked into my office before class this morning, stopped dead in her tracks and said "what's that noise?"  --  and it was opera for a good part of my run today.  I caught up with this crowing though -- (with a little back-up from the locals)

Feeling:  Priveleged that I have an opportunity to teach, nourish and serve.  Grateful for all who inspire me to do my best and make the most of each moment.  Satisfied that I caught most of what the sun had to give today.  Anticipation -- the weekend...








No comments:

Post a Comment